QuickSilver IMD Intestinal Metal Detox Mercury Detox
IMD Intestinal Metal Cleanse is a proprietary formula consisting of highly purified silica base with covalently attached metal-binding groups. It intercepts methylmercury trapped in enterohepatic circulation and binds mercury and other heavy metals in the intestines and escorts these harmful contaminants out of the body via the stool.
Fresh from Manufacturer!
3 month supply
The Cutting Edge of Therapeutic Detoxification
Quicksilver Scientifics sophisticated detoxification supplement that optimizes the natural removal of metals through the intestines. This proprietary compound, IMD Intestinal Cleanse, supplements the natural action of glutathione in the intestines. IMD delivers insoluble thiol groups to bind and remove heavy metals accumulated in the intestines and to directly quench free-radicals.
IMDs actions enhance Phase III Detoxification – the system of transporters leading out of the body.
• This 6 gram bottle of IMD is equal to 3000 chlorella tablets in terms of binding capacity
• Binds mercury and other heavy metals in the intestines and escorts these harmful contaminants out of the body.
• Intercepts methylmercury and other metals trapped in enterohepatic circulation. Binds and removes intestinal heavy metals.
• Leads to lowering of blood mercury levels, allowing organ and tissue bound mercury safely to drain into the blood at a natural rate.
• Improves the bodys natural detoxification ability by quenching free radicals and stopping metal-catalyzed free- radical reactions which can lead to inflammation and cause down-regulation of detox transporters (Phase III transporters — OATs, cMOAT, MRPs, etc).1
• Fortifies the link between the intestines and the immune system.
Suggested Use: Mix one scoop of IMD in water or juice, & drink quickly to avoid the settling of particles. For a long-term cleanse take 5 days on 2 days off in a rotation. For acute problems, take continuously until symptoms subside.
Other Ingredients: Base of highly purified silica with covalently bonded elements.
Contains no known allergens
Contraindications: Not to be used by infants, pregnant or nursing women.
*The authenticity of supplements can be verified by the lot# with the manufacturer.
View Product Data Sheet