Biotics Research Dismuzyme Plus
Supplies Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and catalase from our proprietary vegetable culture. Free radicals cause biological damage‚ generally by oxidative processes. SOD is the primary enzymatic free radical scavenger in humans‚ converting superoxide radicals to hydrogen peroxide and oxygen. Catalase converts‚ hydrogen peroxide to oxygen and water‚ and therefore complements SOD activity.
Here is a list of the possible benefits of these two compounds:
- Premature hair loss treatment- the nitric oxide in SOD increases the circulation on the scalp and as a result, more blood flows to the hair follicles; the antioxidant effect of the SOD may also aid in the growth of new hair
- Alzheimer's prevention
- Parkinsons prevention
- Senile dementia prevention
- Age related macular degeneration
- Gout inflammation
- Interstitial cystitis
- Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid arthritis
- SOD is the major antioxidant compound within the cells and has an effect on heart disease such as hypertension and atherosclerosis
- It increases energy
- Cuts healing time after an injury
- Reversing the signs of aging of the skin
- May help to support healthy immune function by helping to raise natural antioxidant defense levels
- Reduces lactic acid build up and helps protect DNA in humans under physical stress
- Speeds recovery from exercise
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable source) 50mcg / *
Catalase (from vegetable culture) 50mcg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose‚ stearic acid (vegetable source)‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
One (1) tablet three (3) times daily as a dietary supplement, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.