A Brief History of Poly-MVA
Dr. Merrill Garnett, Formulator of Poly-MVA
Merrill Garnett, doctor and research chemist at the Garnett McKeen Laboratory is the inventor of Poly-MVA. For nearly 40 years, Dr. Garnett searched to find a molecular compound that would promote healthy pathways for cellular growth and normal development. In 1991, he discovered that palladium combined with lipoic acid, B-12 and thiamine was an effective cellular nutrient.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Poly-MVA
1. Advanced Nutrition
Poly-MVA is a unique formulation of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids designed to promote overall health.
The nutrients in Poly-MVA support cellular energy production and promote oxygenation and rejuvenation of cells.
3. Potent Antioxidant Action
Poly-MVA contains antioxidants that can help neutralize destructive free radicals.
4. Supports Nervous System Health
Poly-MVA is nutritional support for nerve and neurotransmitter function.
5. Unmatched Quality
Produced by AMARC Enterprises in the USA, Poly-MVA was formulated by Dr. Merrill Garnett. Dr. Garnett has spent over 40 years researching DNA.
What are the Health Benefits of Poly-MVA?
Replaces nutrients that may be depleted during aggressive therapies.
Supports the liver.
Promotes normal detoxification in the body.
Encourages normal mental balance.
Supports a healthy pH balance.
Why is Poly-MVA the Best Nutritional Support Available?
No other product is produced by bonding lipoic acid to palladium (LAPd).
Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids provide unparalleled nutrition.
Tremendously powerful antioxidant helps neutralize free radicals.
Research and anecdotal reports suggest active ingredients support DNA and RNA.
Supports normal cell health.
Peer reviewed journals confirm the biochemical significance of LAPd.
Available in 8 fluid oz. or 4 fluid oz.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Poly-MVA?
1. How does Poly-MVA work? Poly-MVA supports mitochondria, the main source of energy within cells. Healthy cells have "oxygen radical pathways." Oxygen radicals are formed when fatty acids donate electrons to oxygen. These oxygen radicals have an unpaired electron charge and are unstable. Special proteins in the mitochondria convert the oxygen radicals into water and useable energy.
2. Why is Poly-MVA effective? Lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant. When connected to an electrically charged metal substrate and joined with B vitamins, it becomes soluble in water and fat and can easily travel throughout the body.
3. Is Poly-MVA safe? Poly-MVA is assimilated in the body as a food and contains ingredients that are natural and safe. During development, a serving 50x the maximum recommended serving did not produce negative effects. If you are under the care of a physician, discuss your situation with them. Some conditions may be susceptible to a rapid change when using dietary supplements.
Additional Tips for Success
Avoid chelating agents, vitamin C over 1000mg, and extra antioxidants for six hours before taking Poly-MVA.
Minimize your use of free alpha lipoic acid as it may compete with the palladium lipoic acid in Poly-MVA.
Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and excessive caffeine, which can inhibit the uptake of Poly-MVA.
Avoid graviola, zeolites, hydrazine sulfate and pau d'arco, as they may interfere with absorption of Poly-MVA.
Poly-MVA is a uniquely formulated dietary supplement with a proprietary blend of the mineral palladium bonded to alpha-lipoid acid, vitamins B1, B2, and B12, formyl-methionine, N-acetyl cysteine, plus trace amounts of molybdenum, rhodium, and ruthenium. This formulation is designed to provide energy by encouraging the electrical potential of human cells and boosting the charge density of DNA.